Tuesday, November 3, 2009

FILM AND PHOTOGRAPHY

One month on course three I was lean about film. It was difficult to me to knew it before leaning, but for one month I understand to take a footage to the camera (material taken by camera), how to edit move, how to inter the effect, how to make a solo motion and others. The best thing also is to make animation film by using making touch. I was finish this process by succeed well when I was edit the move and song myself. I give special thank my teacher from Holland who teach me this program.

One month follow I lean about photograph. For some how this two subject it be related to each other but also there a lot different. For example when you take a picture you can set a camera in different application than shooting a move, taking by different angles and others. Now I very understand how to take a nice photo and specific setting. There fore I give special thank all my teachers of zanzibits.thank you.