Sunday, November 15, 2009

MY TEARS

My tears drop down every day when I see the children across in front of my eyes. This doesn’t mean for any children who I see than my eyes shady the tear but for some children. I mean that only for street children and homeless children.

Street children and homeless childrenare the children who live alone in the street and city with out make own basic needs like food, clothes and shelter.

These children live in very difficult life with many problems.
So each and every day when I see these children my eyes allow tear to drop down.
Always I ask my self these questions-:
Why this? Who do this? How this? When this it be over?

I found that, there are lot sources of this situation but the main source is our society and there families.

My mind says that when I have able to help these children I will do this but I haven’t able.
My heart need to help these children but I have no able to these. I need to collect all and to give they right like education but I haven’t money.
I believe that these children like to study but they have no able. They need to be like other children but they have no able.

So who will help these children? How does one bring education to these children who are often treated as criminals and wary of institutions, authority and organized activities?
These are my question that I ask my self, but I haven’t got any answer.

Now I ask you who help these children.
Oh! I get the idea that if the societies course this and the only solution it is from this society. How?
Please follow this in each and every month to know more about this.